Monday, January 18, 2010

Outboard Motor Stand Does Anyone Know What Does CDI Stands For In Outboard Motors?

Does anyone know what does CDI stands for in outboard motors? - outboard motor stand

It is computerized direct injection.

It is the method for a vehicle driving on the road with an engine with a valve controlled operation is described. The method is that a valve cleaning to reduce engine deposits in an outlet, and then at least the operation of adjusting the timing, at least one valve engine and a lot of the fuel injection amount of fuel on the back of a cylinder past the valve to increase deposits, then back through the valve with deposits.

2 comments:

My mom WIPES my @SS for me. said...

Loosely translated from German, means ,,,,, computer technology, direct injection diesel engine is the new next-generation Benz. Those cars are brought turbo, but I'm not sure if this for marine applications.

paulnzdo... said...

Capacitor Discharge Ignition. or Power Pack, CD-box.

I hope I do not do your homework for you.

Post a Comment