Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Ativan For Dementia I Have A Ventilator Dependent Client (advanced ALS) Who Masturbates Constantly! Any Suggestions?

I have a ventilator dependent client (advanced ALS) who masturbates constantly! Any suggestions? - ativan for dementia

This prevents the end of the motor and fine motor skills, that part of his left index finger. It is the release of their games ready and available to him. He shows off his ventilator, wriggled out of bed, etc., so that nurses have to rely on him, and he grabs his chest, abdomen, whatever. Bosses also air. It is possible (and has) an erection. These behaviors have increasingly over the last two weeks, until now, not tomorrow!

I think for the most part, do it for shock value. All the nurses are women, and calls addressed to "any fat nurses.

How can we cope?

He is on Risperdal and Ativan. I know that giving estrogen to sexually aggressive patients with dementia. It PerioDS seems to psychotic behavior, bulging eyes, aggression, etc. I think that's everything, but it is not true. Almost never together.

This Looney burn my sisters. How should we know?

0 comments:

Post a Comment