Sunday, November 15, 2009

Good Things To Write In A Marriage Card Would This Be A Good Wedding Gift?

Would this be a good wedding gift? - good things to write in a marriage card

My husband and I have a friend who married this coming Saturday. You already have a shower, but were unable to attend, and we had no money (to give them something really, we are fighting to keep a roof). So we thought, because he will not give a donation, we do not go to the wedding. It is not an imaginary wedding. But then we believe we still can. But we will not only without showing them anything. I thought I had them, maybe a nice greeting card with a card purchase of $ 15 or 20 for an ice cream parlor - as Dairy Queen? (I do not know if) they sell tickets to buy - and write a note: "This is for you a romantic, if you can be treated together. This may seem insignificant, but the marriage it comes to small.. Is it ridiculous to her? "Like I said, we have no more than $ 20, give a gift, and I wanted to give a gift to someone else. I like the original. If this does not sound right, would you still Sugg originalthe Quaestiones (cheap, but nice)? Thank you!

1 comments:

Pip said...

The gift sounds good, nice and healthy.

Do what you can - is that you and your husband that he wanted at the wedding. Your friend knows that you and your situation. Unlike some people, I bet that friend is the kind of person (assessment by the type of person that you are here), invited, you and your company, not a gift.

You have a wonderful time and be comfortable with your gift. It is original and heart.

xoxo

Post a Comment