Tuesday, November 24, 2009

How Not To Give Yourself Chest Pain Help On A Deep, Agonizing, Dull Chest Pain, Which Several Of My Famly Members Have Expirienced.?

Help on a deep, agonizing, dull chest pain, which several of my famly members have expirienced.? - how not to give yourself chest pain

My son twice in the last year between the ages of 15-16, with chest pain, even my sister and I were treated if they were your age, and I have recently been faced, again, too. My sister and I saw doctors and were not able to answer us, what can the pain.

My son was found in both cases with pain in the chest, lying in bed trying to sleep / wake from sleep. I noticed while performing other activities such as driving a car.

The pain is absolutely unbearable. The very slight movement, joint pain. You must include all movements, and remained a point of keeping an eye form of pain. But this is not the only thing that triggers it. Still panting / breathing at all, can cause pain. My son came into my room one night and said he thought he was hospitalized and could not endure the pain and difficulty breathing. I myself was recently outbid by pain, and actually ended up falling on the floor.

I would say the painas a tightness in the chest, it feels as if it was entered into the middle of the chest and is trampled underfoot. I felt I was dying of grief. My sister and I have had doctors in the first few times we as pain. And he has a chest / abdominal muscles, because the pain only lasts until they fall asleep and awake to manage. None of us have often pain. This rarely happens. My son has not had the problem 2 times in one year.

So if someone had the same pain in the chest in the same situation, I wonder if any of you have discovered what is pain, if must be a disiese and any other information / know information.

Thank you, Doreen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment