Monday, November 16, 2009

Male Smelly Pee Everything My Cat Touches Ends Up Smelly, Is This Because He Isn't Neutered Yet?

Everything my cat touches ends up smelly, is this because he isn't neutered yet? - male smelly pee

Whenever my cat hangs around and relax or stroke when he gets up, sometimes there is a small point, but usually not visible, only bad odors. Something like urine, musk, but it's really difficult to describe the smell. It is about 7 months and not yet sterilized. Everything I read about the unspoken Spray castrated male animals, they tend to their tails when they do not shake and move, it is scratched, it usually with just turned his head. He usually pees on your system, do not make much fuss than ever before. Therefore, syringes, and not just be obvious? Neutered will stop this time?

3 comments:

AnswerDu... said...

Yes, it is fumigation, and the smell is different, because (the contents of ammonia in cat urine, instead of human urine), especially urea. If you are a black light and other lights off at home, where everyone fluorescence. I am recommending OUT! or another brand of pet odor neutralizer (section of the store for pets), the enzymes used effectively to solve the chemistry of ammonia. Thus the re-brand the region will be prevented after they have been neutralized. If not sterilized because of cost, e-mail, and I can help you to low-cost sterilization in your area.

Nonof U said...

May stop spraying after castration, is not guaranteed.
My cat had a blood clot, which prevents him from urinating in the rule so that if I tried, a few drops of urine that smells very bad. Could a urinary tract infection. A large number of non-sterilized males for them.
You should take him to the vet to be safe. And if none of these things, you can save the route and castrated, while you're there.

Kathy S said...

I doubt he sprays ... Wonder if that's what he did. You can work a bladder infection from small or perhaps have your hormones to start and it's exciting when you are blessed or attention. I think I see your veterinarian, it makes me think that the smell is more of a current infection.

Good luck .... Kathy cat lover

Post a Comment