Thursday, November 19, 2009

Ohio Driver Liscence Renewal Question About A Hit And Run?

Question about a hit and run? - ohio driver liscence renewal

There are about 3 weeks, my girlfriend and I were in a bar in another city in our state (Ohio). None of us had been drinking that night, we left the bar and my friend had my car home because I was injured the foot of the day. Anyway, about a week and a half, my parents got a call saying that someone had filed a hole in my car (I'm still on my parents insurance) with the liscence plate that night there at the bar, However, do not hit anything. I told the insurance agent exactly what happened, this was no accident, but said it may still run as a "hit and because independent witnesses had reported. My friend was talking to my insurance and the driver does not recognize them as he had hit something (they even have insurance). I have a van big enough, so I think it might be possible that something happened and nobody noticed. The other driver is willing to pay the deductible. What should I do now? Can you really be accused of hit and run, even without touching anything knowingly?

3 comments:

grandpa said...

I think if your insurance company sees no evil in their vehicle, is liable on the struggle to pay the claim. If you go to court, the judge will decide only on the basis of evidence, it is run for you or your friend, hit and reasonable. If the car insurance is the name that the parents those who will be on the hook if the insurance or the judge rule against him.

Natasha B(blocked by cowards) said...

An adjustment to go and look to your vehicle ... If you do no harm, how can you prove it?
(She) the complainant could be a plaque that you saw in the region.

If I had not touched anything to combat it

Natasha B(blocked by cowards) said...

An adjustment to go and look to your vehicle ... If you do no harm, how can you prove it?
(She) the complainant could be a plaque that you saw in the region.

If I had not touched anything to combat it

Post a Comment